Kubik is a wavetable sequencer synthesizer that can create a vast array of sophisticated moving sounds by moving through a wavetable of 64 waveforms, similar to sounds produced by the Waldorf MicroWave or Ensoniq Fizmo.
* 64 Waveform wavetable, each waveform is itself made from 64 additive partials.
* Two Wavetable Oscillators both with secondary unison oscillator.
* Nine Types of Oscillator Combinations – Add, Sub, Mix, Ring, FM, Sync, Waveshaper, S&H, PWM
* Two Filters – that can be used independently, serially, in parallel or sequentially. Each filter can use one of twelve different filter types – 12db LP, BP, BR, HP, 24db LP, BP, BR, HP, Ring, Formant, Comb, Tuned Noise.
* Eight 32 Step Envelopes with variable slope plus looping and release sections.
* Eight Multi-wave LFOs and four general purpose modulator LFOs.
* Full midi control of all the Kubik’s parameters.
* Kubik works in poly/mono or latched mode and has powerful portamento capabilities.
* Stereo Delay , chorus, 2 band equalizer and stereo widener effects.
* Waveform editor where you can draw waveforms, use additive synthesis to create waveforms, or load in sample as waveforms.
* Many tools to help in the creation and manipulation of waveforms and wavetables. For instance you only have to set the key waveforms in a wavetable and Kubik will fill in the empty waveforms between these key ones.
* Simple wavetable resynthesis , you can either load in a sample into the wavetable or Kubik will try to find representative single loops to recreate the original sound.
* Two 64 Step Sequencer, with controls of pitch, duration, waveforms, volume, pan, filter cutoff, mix and slide.
* Kubik has skinable buttons and dials and user defined colour and text schemes.
* 77 full wavetables and hundreds of waveforms provided.
* 288 presets from TC Conrardy, EJ Robinson, TOTC and Steve Bates.